Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Most undisciplined, most smoke belching jeepneys here?

Social and political criticisms

I noticed the following in the jeepneys plying this route:   Cubao Angono, Tanay Cainta, Sta Lucia Binangonan:

l.  Speed maniacs;

2.  Drivers smoking (when they have big no smoking signs inside)

3.  Load and unload passengers anywhere.  The roads have been widened but they unload right in the middle.

4.  And most of all, their jeepneys are just like squids, spewing black smoke and diesel fumes;  when I got home from Cubao last Friday, my eyes were watery and I was coughing because the jeep I rode was belching white smoke.

There is no such thing in Calamba Batangas;  even in Palawan.  What is wrong here General?  Prez?

Hey PNP dudes, DENR EMB monitoring, TMG, what are you doing?

LTO?  LTFRB?