Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

What came from nothing can end up in nothing

It is more fun criticizing

Quotes about Honor Mother (24 quotes)

Happy fathers day today.

 It is a day of honoring our fathers or progenitors, and this is enshrined in the  ten commandments to Honor thy father and mother.

We are also made aware that we have to be grateful for our blessings (moreso if they came from our parents/father).  There could be no happiness if there is no gratitude.

I can be proud of having 3 progeny, 2 daughters (now both adults and professionals) and a group of companies for the  family.  I started the business with the goal of making the  family well known in the community and not to suffer poverty.

However as is often the case in family business, the  brothers and sister took steps to take over the  family business and drive me away from the companies I started.  (I hope they can show proofs that it otherwise)   And in a form of revisionism, they totally removed my name from the annals of the family business and I happened to look at a post in a inner  sanctum of the office. That my picture is not there and probably the role that I played in the business has been erased.

I wish them, for being fools, to be successful in their endeavor and way of thinking.

But all that started from nothing and knowing nothing will end up in nothing

Count your blessings – Resonance of Life