Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

Almost a victim of love scams

It is more fun criticizing

Have you ever experienced friend requests from beautiful ladies posing as:    infantry soldiers or marine officers Then offering that they will visit your country and share some fortunes, and they will send them to you ahead of time?

But you note that their soc media accounts are devoid of pictures and posts?

The latest tells of the lady conducting a raid in an Asian country where they got wealth and her share was $1.5 million deposited in a security agency and she will send this to me via diplomatic pouch and she was asking for my cellphone number my name and address I nearly fell for it because I was assured it was going to be safe and risk free.

My plan was to use somebody elses name, cp number and email.

However things turned out for the worse:

1.  The assignee I chose told me that several attempts to bring dirty money in the Philippines through the said diplomatic pouch have been intercepted by NBI and BoC and arrests have been made, and so he backed out

2.  There was a news feature at the TV because of alleged love scams.  There were no such beautiful ladies only male goons who placed pictures of lovely ladies and then posted love notes.  That is why I am wondering why:

      1.  The script are the same;  and they all will fall in love with you even if you say you are old
            you are married;

      2.   They are not responsive to your questions like where are you, how are you.  What weapons
             do you use.   You send them videos.   And they say they have not viewed this.   And that
             it is prohibited in the army camp to use cp or internet.

Great God.  I refused to answer anymore the sexy lady army sergeant and she too stopped after I posted the news  about #2

A variant of the Kenyan scam.   The sting is when you are customs somebody demands money which will be paid to an unknown party and not to BoC.  And then they disappear.

FB love scams