Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

To get or not to get a jab?

It is more fun criticizing


                                                  Your new travel pass?








Rizal Philippines
6 24 2021

My friends and acquaintances are asking me if I had the job.  I even got a text from the LGU VM

Negatives:
1.   The lgu has ran out of vaccines (well DOH is the cause)
2.   There are side effects;  they could be serious and may be cause of death.
       I am a senior and  I may have the  co morbidities that MDs are talking above
3.    There are persistent publication allegedly from former Pfizer officials, and scientists about the serious global complications of  getting such vaccines. 

Positive
1.   Only a very small percentage die;
2.   We have to be vaccinated if we are to get herd immunity.  
3.    The govt may impose carrying vaccine card if we are to travel, and go to public places like malls or banks,   We need to cooperate.